My heart is singing a sad Melody of yours under the drops of my tears
Mixed with the lyrics of  my pain
While my soul is dancing the last dance of love with your spirit
And my pen is writing the last stanza of the end...
in the funeral of my feelings, of your memories

I'm in the middle of this Storm reading the book of the past
Looking for the old you between the lines
Looking for my happiness between the pages
But the bitterness of reality,the bitterness of your neglect makes words unreadable
Makes me feel like I want to burn every page with the fire of forgetfulness
Makes me want to erase the touch you left inside of me
Makes me want to empty my heart of you
I'm asking god to give me the strength to liberate myself of The devils of hopelessness
The devils of weakness
To let the rays of the sun purify my soul
To let The warmth of the sun take back the colours to my life
Take back the old me...







Comments

Popular Posts